Add WiFi connectivity to your Development Kit. Connected through the MicroSD slot, integration is seamless.
The Gopher WiFi Module is based on the high-performance Broadcom BCM43455 WiFi transceiver, now also known as CYW43455. The transceiver datasheet is available publicly. The module features state-of-the art WiFi connectivity:
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual band radio
- IEEE 802.11ac mode support
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n mode support
Using the Gopher WiFi Module with the RK3399-Q7 development kit is supported by Application Note AN60301, available for download below.
The DSI Display Add-On adds a brilliant multitouch display to your RK3399-Q7 Devkit.
The display add-on features:
- 800 x 1200 pixels (portrait format)
- IPS panel with wide viewing angle
- MIPI-DSI display interface running at 60fps
- 10-point multitouch controller attached via I2C
- LED backlight, optionally controlled through PWN
Application note AN60302, available for download below, documents the mechanical mounting and software configuration to quickly build a working setup.