Theobroma releases with JAGUAR the first Single-Board Computer for Autonomous Mobile Robots
Theobroma, the global manufacturer for System on Modules and Single-Board Computer just released a Single-Board Computer dedicated to power Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR).
JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ... JAGUAR provides processing capacities to perform ... and ...
Enterprise Sales Manager (m/f/x) – Embedded Systems
July 24, 2023 | Vienna | Full time
At Theobroma we are developing high-quality SOMs and SBCs that power diverse smart applications across various sectors. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, we strive to establish ourselves as a leader in the field. Join our dynamic team and be part of our mission to shape the future of technology.
Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology and thrive in a customer-oriented environment? We are seeking a talented and driven Enterprise Sales Manager (m/f/x) with sales skill and spirit, as well as expertise in embedded systems, specifically System-on-Modules (SOMs) and Single Board Computers (SBCs). As a key member of our team, you will play a vital role in acquiring new customers, forging strong customer relationships, providing a first level of technical support, and driving the adoption of our innovative embedded solutions.
- Approach potential new customers with dedicated sales pitches backed-up by a good understanding of the customers’ applications and our modules
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, acting as their trusted technical advisor and ensuring their satisfaction with our embedded solutions
- Respond to customer inquiries, providing timely and accurate technical information, and offering solutions to meet their needs and creating up-to-the-point offers
- Troubleshoot technical issues driving root cause analysis and proposing effective solutions to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering and product development, to communicate customer requirements, provide technical expertise throughout the sales cycle and provide feedback for continuous improvement
- Ability to create and communicate sales pitches that emphasize the value add and unique selling propositions
- Technical sales support background, including product demonstrations, technical presentations, and responding to customer inquiries
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities to drive the resolution of complex technical issues
- Knowledge of Linux-based embedded systems, such as System-on-Modules (SOMs) and Single Board Computers (SBCs)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience in embedded systems or technical sales support
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Joining Theobroma means working in an inspired team of experts from around 20 different nations sharing one common goal: to provide high-quality embedded systems for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- We offer you a gross annual salary of €65,000 to €75,000 for full-time employment above the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement ("data processing, information technology"), depending on experience and qualifications
- You can organise your work very flexibly and work up to 90% of your working hours remotely
- We create tangible, high-tech products that we are proud of and we are passionate about what we do
- We focus on the entire product life cycle, from concept and design to hardware and software development and, of course, series production
Are you curious and thirsty for knowledge? Do you feel a sense of pride when your work results inspire customers? Do you want to drive change and become a pillar for our organization? With us, you will never stop learning, gain a variety of experience, develop yourself further and, finally, increase your personal market value. Of course you will get also a couple of company-specific amenities.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!